With advanced use of Internet, E-Commerce (Electronic Commerce) has shown a boom in the industry. Online media was initially conceived and developed as a source of information on various subjects. But as the time changed, many businesses and ventures struggled hard and successfully converted it into a convenient and bankable trading media. One of the major proof of this is B2C (Business-to-Customer) e-commerce solutions. Through the years, various companies and ventures who have utilized e-commerce solution strategies have proved that online presence and operations are very effective and beneficial.
Those planning to start up a small-scaled or home-based businesses, can surely consider securing and using B2C e-commerce solutions for their business. B2C solutions provide you and your business with the best and most effective options to help promote, advertise, market and operate startup.
What are B2C E-commerce solutions?
While e-commerce refers to all online transactions, B2C refers to “Business-to-Consumer” or “Business-to-Customer” transactions and is applicable to business and organizations that sell product and services over the Internet. In contrast to the B2B (Business-to-Business) solutions, where transactions are done between businesses, B2C e-commerce solutions consist of computer software or applications that are specifically developed, designed and sold to help businesses carryout operations to directly transact with consumers.
With B2C e-commerce, most of the people think of Amazon, the online bookseller that launched its website in 1995. But through years B2C has grown to include various services such as online banking, travel services, online auctions, health information and much more!
Advantages of B2C E-commerce solutions:
Implementing B2C E-commerce solutions to your business has many benefits from both customers' and businesses' point of view.
From the customer's point of view, advantages of B2C solutions are:
- Customers can easily access goods and services from their home or other remote locations.
- There are high possibility of customers finding lower cost goods and services online.
- Customers can choose from a wide variety of goods and services and select the best one.
From business's point of view, B2C solutions have following advantages:
- Lower transaction costs are associated with sales.
- B2C e-commerce allows businesses to access global markets and hence to target more potential customers.
- As no intermediate source is involved, businesses can offer their products and services at lower costs.
- Changes to price tags can be done easily and more instantaneously.
So, whether you are planning to launch a small custom-built e-commerce website for home based business or a large, scalable retail enterprise system, you need to develop an e-commerce environment that is efficient and cost effective for both the customers and your organization. By cost-effective B2C (business-to-customer) e-commerce, we mean an end-to-end solution that is flexible. This means, customers have the easy access to your product information and availability, order status, history and account information. Moreover, website administrators will have full control over product content, product management, inventory, order fulfillment, shipping and sales information.
Now we'll discuss what are the major factors that you need to consider while developing a B2C web portal:
B2C (Business-to-Customer) web portals are developed keeping the needs of customers on top priority. So, for B2C web portal development, you need to carefully select the right team of developers and designers.
Here are some of the major factors that you should look in a web development company:
- They must be capable to standardize the data and have the expertise in developing various programs.
- The e-commerce company should be well versed in making third generation portals.
- The company is using high-end features such as, Identity Management solutions, Enterprise Content Management, search tools, personalized web desktops, etc.
- The company should have full knowledge of B2C verticals.
- The team of developers and designers must have the ability to improve your online web marketing strategy, web promotion in search engine and Internet advertising.
- Besides this, one thing they must be expert in is shopping cart development. Though different types of e-commerce shopping carts are developed these days, it is always advisable to go for the latest versions that have user-friendly features.
Maybray Digital in Brisbane
So, if you are looking forward to B2C web portal development for your business, Maybray Digital in Brisbane is there to assist you. We specialize in great services at affordable prices and offer our customers with end-to-end e-commerce solutions. With our sophisticated softwares and a highly competent team, we assure that your website meets the expectations of customers. Our designers and developers will work with you to achieve great results for your business.
No matter how small your project is we are here to help you make a difference!
Call us today for an obligation-free professional advice for your project.
Maybray Digital Pty. Ltd.
Level 1, 16, McDougall Street,
Phone: ++61 7 3814 2909